Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Little Big Planet

I'm wrought with exhaustion from today's GDC adventure, and I plan to wake up tomorrow morning and do it all again. I'll have a very thorough wrap-up at the end of the show, but for today I just wanted to make sure that everyone sees Little Big Planet; it's by far the most important and interesting thing I've seen from the show yet, and makes me so excited for the future of games I can't discuss it in level tones. Here's the crappy YouTube version for the lazy single-clickers:



I really encourage you to check out all of the videos though to get the full scope of what the game's about - without the background, it's like looking at a beautifully constructed chair without having the vaguest clue about how furniture is made. But then being given a tool set and told that anyhow can create a piece of work of that caliber. GO HERE and watch, trust me on this. And then come back on Friday (maybe tomorrow?) for a full update and hopefully a new podcast.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]