Sunday, October 15, 2006

SC:DA Demo

Just wanted to pop in really quickly to encourage everyone to download the multiplayer Splinter Cell: Double Agent demo that went up on Live yesterday. The single-player of the series has always bored and annoyed me to tears (unforgiving gameplay is...unforgivable), and I never felt like relearning another multiplayer game when I had my talons dug so deeply into Halo 2. But times change, 360 gaming is the new hotness, as it were, and Halo 2 eventually fell out of the rotation and into the realm of my beloved classics.

They spent serious time refining and simplifying the SCDA multiplayer game to make it more accessible, and it really shows, even coming from someone who has only read about the previous iterations. I fought it for years, and after a couple of rounds I'm starting to appreciate the legendary love that it gets. So try it out.

(And if you know how to actually play a goddamned mission in the PSU beta, PLEASE to let me know)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]