Friday, September 22, 2006

A PS3 for me, please

Say what you will about Sony's regular scheduled trainwreck press conferences, but it took me until just now (4:30 in the morning on a Friday) to want a PS3. And now I want one badly, even if I have to stomp on a few puppies to do it. You want to make a PS3 omelette you have to break a few puppies (again, it's 4:30). The last few hours have been an innundation of completely gorgeous gameplay videos of almost every announced PS3 title you can think of. Just go to Gamevideos.com and tool around for a bit and you'll see what I mean.

Warhawk being pushed back until next summer is a bummer indeed, but the ground portions are looking great.

Lair looks like beautiful tons of fun after all. Pursuit Force with dragons confirmed.

Afrika is still a complete fragging mystery as to what it is, but god is it stunning.

Devil May Cry 4 doesn't make me want to play it, but it looks beautiful and I was quite content watching a 5-minute video of someone else playing it.

Motorstorm looks pretty on par with the E305 target video, which is shocking in it's own right.

Metal Gear Solid 4 gameplay looks as Metal Gear as ever, but wow is it a looker.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma, gorgeous.

Ridge Racer 7, gorgeous (even if I don't want to play it).

Heavenly Sword's 3 new screenshots - fantastic.

And the crown jewel of the night, Level 5's White Knight Story, perhaps the best-looking game I have ever seen. I'm actually completely stunned that it is a game and not a Pixar film. Just...watch it.

I really need to sleep, I just wanted to make sure people were aware of these things as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what announcements are waiting for me in the morning (1:00 PM).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]