Friday, September 22, 2006

G-Pinions: Gaming Radio - Season 2, Episode 3

No wiley breach of land can stop these G-Pioneers from bringing you talk of games from betwixt the coasts (and this week the dual-screen-festooned shores of Nippon). It's been a few weeks, but Tom and I (Greg couldn't make this one, but he wants everyone to know that he's sick of sandbox games and loves Okami) are more than ready to tell you our thoughts on what we've been playing since the last show, the Tokyo Game Show thus far, next weeks X06 event, and dozens of tangents you couldn't possibly have been expecting. And please excuse my quiet voice and computer hum, Skype is a harsh mistress.

Click me click me click me in your room.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]