Saturday, June 17, 2006

1up Mine

I don't usually tend to kiss the asses of those whom I respect with such blatant disregard for my own self-respect (lie), but this week's 1UP Yours Podcast is the single most interesting discussion of games and game journalism that I've heard, possibly ever. The show is good fun too, but much more along the lines of visual entertainment and not a lot to do with incisive game coverage. If you don't feel like listening to the entire thing (though you're missing out), just skip to minute 23 when they begin the discussion on the state of gaming journalism - I just sat there listening completely glued, smiling like an idiot, every word validating my interest in being a part of this industry and wanting to discuss such things with like-minded folk. Seriously, check it out, even if you don't have a man-crush on Mark McDonald like I do.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]