Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hexnick

Did I ever tell you guys just how good Hexic is? I mean, besides Tetris, Tetris Attack, Lumines and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (graciously added for Tom), it just might be the best puzzle game I've ever played. The idea that you can actually beat it, though it's almost impossible, is motivating like you wouldn't believe. As is being at the top of your friend's high score list, and unlocking tough Live achievements. It all goes together so well, and managed to tear me away from Oblivion for a good two hours tonight. Pop on a custom soundtrack, and you have the complete coalescence of relaxation and addiction. I love my three-sixty.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]