Thursday, April 20, 2006

Check out the timestamp!

In just a few minutes, ESPN is going to finally reveal the most intriguing secret in the video game industry - which NFL player will grace the cover of ESPN NFL Football: Madden '07. Did I get that title right? Oh well, doesn't really matter. I just wanted to get my voice out there because, like most things involving American developers, there isn't much secret in this announcement. EA has said it will be a high profile running back. That narrows the field down to five or six players, at the very most. Clinton Portis struggled last year, LT didn't even made the playoffs, and Curtis Martin is broken.

So the answer is... Shaun Alexander!

EA is quite predictable, no? Choosing the NFL MVP? Bah! Why not put an up-and-comer on there, like my boy Josh McCown? Well, I'm (going to be) happy since, with the jinx and all, Shauny will struggle this year.

Oh, and if I'm wrong you guys can mock me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]