Thursday, March 09, 2006

Now I get it: Lite!

I found this picture floating around the cyberspace:



Apparently, The DS Lite is not just smaller than the original NDS with a brighter screen. That would be too simple. Nintendo actually invented a star-grabbing space ship and collected collapsing Red Dwarfs from around the universe. The DS Lite actually transmits enough energy to keep a rain forest the size of Delaware thriving for sixteen years. It can tan even the most pigment-deficient of albinos. It can make the PSP screen look dull and lifeless.

Am I the only one who's actually a little fearful of this uber-handheld? It's like that one State sketch that no one saw nor remembers but me. A family was so addicted to coffee they would guzzle it straight from the pot - without even adding sugar. The mother would load her children up with dozens of thermoses so they could make it through the school day. It was ridiculous. Then the crazy uncle burst in and said he had invented a new form of coffee that was so powerful they would no longer need to brew 25 pots at one time. So the father takes a sip, remarks "Mmmm, pretty good" and leaves for work. After a few steps, he explodes.

I think the world may be in grave danger if Sony tries to out-bright Nintendo with a PSP revision.

Warning - I've been staring at this picture for the last minute (which, when you think about it, is a really long time to be doing any one thing, let alone staring at a motionless picture) and now I have an uncontrollable urge to buy a white PSP. It looks so cool. Dull screen (ha!) be damned, I'm getting a white PSP before a DS Lite. Do they sell those things in America yet? Anyone want to let me buy their's for $100? I'll even throw in Nick's boring black PSP...

One more thing: if anyone wants to see a direct comparison via the wonders of moving pictures (I'm looking at you Dan. And Scott, of course) I have a few links worthy of your clicking effort. Granted, this doesn't really have anything to do with the original topic of my post (he has the PSP next to him but doesn't do a brightness comparison because he hates albinos), but it's both informative and entertaining. Imagine that. So, enjoy part one first and then hop on over to part two.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]