Monday, March 27, 2006

Mmmm..... Dragons...

I am really not a graphics whore. When Nick was complaining that Oblivion didn't have soft shadows, I nodded like I knew what he was talking about. Oblivion looks incredible, but all I really care about are the physics. Oh, and the cool-looking enemies. Have you seen the skeletons in this game? They are actually made from 207 bones. Amazing. Anyway, even though I keep preaching how graphics are not important - how I don't even care that the NDS and Revolution are underpowered - there are a few things that make me giddy. Since there isn't a next generation dinosaur game yet (how many zombie titles are there? Where's my Raptor Rex?) we'll have to go with the next best thing.



This is from a PS3 game called Lair. I think it's going to be a launch title, but I don't know anything else about it. Who cares when it has dragons that look like this. Dragons!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]