Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Rawr, GRAW

I know that I just wrote about it, but jeez, can this game look any more spectacular?



The series didn't really interest me much in the past, but it looks like they're just doing everything right with this installment. And while I might eat these words in a month, the multiplayer looks like the best thing since Halo. There, I said it. I played a good couple seasons of Socom II in it's time, and this appeals to me in many of the same regards - emphasis on teamwork, strategy and surveillance, and great maps and modes to keep it fresh. And as you can see, it looks stunning. Please, watch this multiplayer interview as well. I'm obviously psyched at this point - March is looking like the best month for gaming since last January.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]