Friday, February 10, 2006

Hands-on PS3 (not ours)

So, Kikizo has an apparent world-exclusive hands-on with the PS3. It's nothing that someone who didn't play the system couldn't have easily bullshitted, but it's still an interesting, if overtly obvious read. Long story short, it's not the mind-altering experience some trailers have led us to believe, but it's still impressive stuff. I think the best-looking stuff will come from the first/second parties anyhow, whom I don't think they were privy to, but some of the basic game world descriptions still got me a bit geeked. I do like the idea that with some standardized development tools more emphasis is placed on the artist - I think that will become key to fully appreciating and realizing the "power" of the next gen. I would take it all with the largest grain of salt you can find, but it's still fun to get excited about.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]