Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Sound of Three Hundred and Sixty Capillaries Bursting

So, apparently Call of Duty 2 has a teensy weensy glitch where it erases your save file somewhere during the British Campaign, as a result of making new profiles, or something. No one seems to know for sure. Point is, I have apparently fallen victim to said glitch, and the last week of very hard progress I've attained is for shit. Gone, like so many evil Germans. I can't say that I'm not fairly furious about it either. Also, I thought I was just missing something in the online setup by not being able to meetup or stay with your friends game to game. Turns out I wasn't - it's just an awful, archaic online setup (which sucks, because the online play is otherwise godly). For being such a phenomenal experience in so many regards, this game need a patch like I needs a philly cheese steak (BADLY).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]