Monday, December 05, 2005

Hoopworld

I'm damn near sick of mentioning how great XBL Arcade is. And with another half dozen+ games coming out by the end of the month, I will be in full hibernation mode come New Years. I may just watch the countdown on the system's internal clock, and make some fireworks of my own in Geometry Wars to celebrate. Anyhow, the point of this post is to draw attention to one particularly fantastic-sounding Arcade title, Hoopworld. It uses the Unreal Goddamn 3 Engine, and looks, well, like this...



And while this interview reads like a press release, it's sounds positively fun. The only thing mising from the current stable of Arcade games in multiplayer in the non-retro ones, so this is just what the doctor ordered. It's also something I won't mind paying $20 for if necessary. Huzzah for XBLA!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]