Friday, November 04, 2005

The Life

It's tough working full time AND writing for the single sexiest (by a wide margin, I might add) gaming site around, but I do my best. There are some things I probably would have written about over the course of the last week had I had the gusto:

Electroplankton is finally coming out here on January 9th, available only online. It had better come with the headphones.

BioWare and Pandemic are joining forces, kinda. Not only does this rule, but the inevitable Destroy All Mercenaries of the Old Republic Empire is sure to be a GOTY candidate for 2007.

The new Super Mario Bros. (DS) will have wireless multiplayer, including several four-player mini-games. It will never feel perfect with the DS pad, but I do look forward to stomping Tom into the ground for a good three hours.

I refuse to write about Shadow of the Colossus, Dan, until I can have at least 10,000 words ready on the subject. Which I will try and do before the 360 arrives.

Speaking of which, while I am no longer greatly anticipating any particular launch game (which is kind of moot I suppose since we still don't know a line-up, eighteen days before), I am decently excited for several of them, and the system's multimedia/multiplayer capabilities.

Lastly, Star Wars Battlefront 2 is largely unplayable online, at least in it's current pre-patched state. Let's hope they tend to this problem.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]