Friday, April 15, 2005

Royal Rainbows

Think quickly - what are the two best things in the videogame industry? That's right, Katamari Damacy and co-op games. So, what if I told you that Everybody Loves Katamari Damacy has full-fledged, one-ball co-op play? I apologize to Tom, who said he didn't want to see any more of the game until it came out, but this is just too goddamn good.



And how about proper versus play?



And, for good measure, our favorite king and queen of the cosmos.



Seriously though, is there any way that this won't be the best co-op ever? I have no goddamn idea how it will work, but MAN am I psyched to find out. While I won't even make a joke about the Xbox2 having some competition now this fall, this has immediately jumped to the top of my most wanted list. I can see it all now...

"Let's get those sandals..."

"No, the bird eggs!"

"We'll compromise, and get the smiling baby."

Yay!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]