Sunday, February 20, 2005

Without the carrots, obviously

The closest thing I can compare the "zombies" in RE4 to is Bugs Bunny. Bear with me. The "zombies" are so well-designed and so well-animated that you can't help but feel like they lurk inside your game, inside your Gamecube, even when you're not playing it. They sit and wait, alive, content in their lust for your cerebros. Thus, I feel the need to kill them, even as I lay in bed at night. While I have nothing against Bugs Bunny (except for that one time a rabbit murdered my sister), he is such a completely ingrained character to me that I think of him as sentient, dwelling deep within the recesses of my TV, waiting to emerge next time I watch some old cartoons. I swear, they're similar. No, you're crazy!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]