Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Let's roll up to be a single star in the sky

I have a special treat for my loyal readers today: first pictures of Katamari Damacy 2!


It looks like the King of the Cosmos is back with a strategically placed sash this time around.


Yay! Now we can go after kids right where they live - in school. When is this game coming out anyway?

And if you want something more to actually read, check out my very first impressions of this game back in May. Some of it is clearly wrong... but I believe we were the first American site to have coverage of this game. Now it's all the rage, even being nominated for an award on Spike TV's god awful awards show we will never speak of again. Anyway, I'm going to dance with some pandas now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]