Thursday, September 16, 2004

Dying to be liked

This is really pissing me off. I already complained about how hard it is to be good in Fable, but this just steams my turkey. So after this long-ass bandit camp mission (great mission, but that's irrelevant), you have to fight this massive fella named Twinblade. The whole mission was to exact revenge on him; he's a bandit. So I promptly kick his ass, at which point a bunch of story twists and such happen. When the cutscenes are over, he's standing there telling you to finish him off, and all the other bandits surround you are yelling the same. The mission objective marker is even right on him. I run around for a bit, nothing seems to happen, so i walk up and punch him. Apparently this pisses him off, and I have to fight him and all his bandits off until they're dead. As I'm headed home and the mission ends, I notice I've just been given 120 EVIL points. What the fuck!? Now I'm more evil than good, just for killing an evil man and smashing a few barrels. Fuck that! I want to be good for chrissakes, good!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]