Saturday, June 12, 2004

Fuck videogames, this is art

So a couple of months ago, Tom, Dan, Myself, and several other people who I can't remember and therefore are not integral to this story, were playing Pictionary. Tom and Dan were a team, combing to form approximately the worst artist in the world. I was raised on a Waldorf education with a director for a father and an art teacher for a mother, so I can hold my own in the world of illustration. However, these two douches were on the same mental wavelength of untalent, and somehow figured out each other's terrible, horrible drawings in the blink of an eye, and eventually won the game. Needless to say, I was fairly frustrated. Below is Tom's take on the word "Tusk" from said game, along with an annotated version with my thoughts on the art piece. Enjoy.











And with my observations:






Yes, Dan guessed it correctly in a matter of seconds. Fuck. Them.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]