Wednesday, May 12, 2004

So much info (for me)

So, after watching Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony's press conferences in full throughout the day (about 4 hours worth), my ass hurts and my brain is a little numb. I'm really interested in the business side of it all as well, which is partially why I submit myself to such things. So, no big update tonight after all, just a couple of notes, and extended thoughts on all the conferences tomorrow.

Biggest Surprise So Far: The Legend of Zelda, a new GC Zelda game where he doesn't look like a easter-egg colored little kid.

Most Pleasant Surprise: Tie - A new side-scrolling Mario game for the DS/Wi-Fi connectivity for the DS.

Still The Most Excited About: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which they released some screens for.

Most Obvious Announcement: Tie - PS2 price cut (now $149, includes network adaptor and ATV Offroad Fury 2)/EA supporting X-Box Live.

Weirdest thing so far: A very discombobulated Muhammad Ali on stage during EA's Live support announcement.

Isn't He Cute: "I'm not Link, but I know Him." - Shigs

Video Tom Wishes He Could Watch Most But Can't Because His Computer Eats Babies: This one.

I'm Really Happy That: None of the three companies said much about their next-gen systems.

Good Pictures Of The PSP And The DS Are Located: Here, here, here, and here.

Hey Dan, Watch This: And then tell UbiSoft that games aren't movies, yet.

It Is: 4:40a.m. and time for me to sleep.

Sleep well, see you tomorrow E3.

<3 Nick






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]