Friday, February 20, 2004

This skeleton is making me horny

Man, do I feel stupid. So Nick and I just played another 3 hours of Norrath. The last few times through I've been weighed down the whole time. Every item you pick up weighs a certain amount, and I was always at my maximum limit, without even carrying anything extra. It was making the game quite boring since I was never able to pick up any of the cool stuff. Nick got first dibs on everything.

So, I was fed up today and just looked around to see what the problem was. Apparantly, Mana and Health vials weigh a ton, and I was carrying way more than I could ever use. So I dropped a shitload and picked up 33% more carrying power. So now I get some of the really great stuff. Yay for me!

This game is still intense. Nick and I just killed a god. God. ZEUS I think it was. With ease too. We're bad ass. This game should never end.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]