Sunday, February 22, 2004

Father, how should I feel?

Last night, after almost 6 hours more of summoning Skeletons and Evil Hammers, traversing the pits of hell and the serene aerial skyways of heaven, and watching lost souls prance around and get rekilled by maniacal wizards, Nick and I finally got through all of Champions of Norrath. Yup, after only a week, we finished the game. It was amazing while it lasted, but I'm not quite ready to give it up.

Thankfully, we can now play through the game at a harder difficulty level and collect even more cool shit. We're only at level 19 now and we're holding stuff we can't use for another 2 levels. So, for maybe the first time ever in my video game life, I'm going to start up a game after winning it. Kind of sick, isn't it? But there's so much stuff we haven't done yet! Like, Nick has this one spell that does 500 damage or something all the time, and you have to be level 25 to use it. And I have this one spell that converts enemies to our side and something else that rises the dead to fight on our side. How could we not continue playing?

In card related news, iBuy is the most evil game ever. I set a record for futility last night with almost 500 points last night (499, to be exact). Nick won the game with SIXTY FOUR points and even Theresa beat me by more than 100, and she had never even played before. God, I'm horrible. iBuy is like this sick version of Rummy where Tom loses and everyone ends up miserable. We have to play this again real soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]